STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING UP OF ONLINE APPLICATION
FORM FOR ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOLTEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (OSSTET) , 2016
1. Registration for OSSTET-2016 is open from 21/10/2016, 08.00 a.m. till 11/11/2016 midnight.
Deposit of fee, either online or offline through SBI Collect shall have to be completed by 11.45 pm of 10/11/2016. However submission of information in the online application can be done till midnight of 11/11/2016.
2. Registration can be done (24 x 7) on visiting the website : www.bseodisha.ac.in
3. Before going for registration, the candidate shall have to read the Instructions, Eligibility & Applicability for appearing at the OSSTET-2016. He/ She should login only if eligible for OSSTET.
4. The Instructions, Guides for eligibility & applicability, Instruction for PH candidate, Format for continuing certificate and Syllabus Structure are available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in
5. On visiting the website “Log in to your account” screen shall be displayed.
6. If you have already registered, enter your e-Mail ID & Password and Login to enter, otherwiseclick on “Click Here for New Registration” to register.
7. On clicking “Click Here for New Registration”, Registration OSSTET-2016 page will be displayed on the screen where you have to enter your Name, Password (to be created by you), re-type the password, enter Mobile No. & e-Mail ID and then “Submit”. (Enter your own e-Mail ID & Mobile
No. which are valid, failing which you can not register ONLINE)
8. After clicking “Submit Button” you will be directed again to the “Login to you Account” screen where you have to enter your e-Mail ID & Password (created by you) and Login.
9. After “Login” you will have to enter verification code which shall be sent in your registered e-Mail ID and thereafter click on “Verify” button. If the verification code is correct, you will be directed again to login screen to login again by entering your e-Mail ID & password, so that you will be
directed for payment through SBI Collect.
10. Thereafter click check box
to go for payment and proceed to next page for selecting State (i.e. Odisha) and “Type of Institution” (i.e. Educational Institutions).
11. Thereafter select “Educational Institutions” (i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack) and click “Submit” button.
12. Then select payment category as “Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test -2016” & you will be directed to provide details of payment as asked for on the screen.
13. Enter the text in the space provided as shown in the image on the screen and click “Submit” button to go to the next page.
14. Thereafter details of your payment information will be shown on the screen and you will have to confirm if information entered are correct or cancel if incorrect.
15. Thereafter payment can be made through State Bank of India only in following three ways.
(i) Net Banking (Online Mode)
(ii) ATM Card (Online Mode)
(iii) Cash payment through bank challan (Offline mode)
16. For ONLINE Payment, DU Reference Number will be generated by the Bank after payment is
made either through ATM Card or Net Banking.
17. For OFFLINE payment, DU Reference Number will be generated prior to payment is made. The candidate has to download the “PRE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAYMENT (PAP) FORM” which is the Bank Challan form. The cash payment has to be done through the said PAP form in the nearest State Bank of India branch & the DU Reference Number is already printed on this form.
18. For both online and offline cases, the candidate has to log out after payment is made and wait maximum for about next 12 hours to fill up the online application form, because the DU Reference Number has to be authenticated by the server as regard to whether payment has been made through the said DU Reference number or not.
19. After a gap of some hours (maximum of 12 hours) within which the authentication shall be done by the server, the candidate has to revisit the website and fill up the form after logging in again as
[It is to be noted that without entering the DU Reference Number, one can not
proceed to fill up the application form. Even if DU Reference Number is entered, but
the same has not been authenticated by the server the candidate can not also fill up
the application form. It takes some hours for completion of process of
authentication after which one can fill up the application form.]
20. It is to be noted that the information being filled up by the candidate should be correct and as per
this instruction, failing which you can not proceed further.
21. A number of chance is given to edit the information before final submission. Hence the same
should be utilised so that no mistake is committed in filling up the application form. The Board of
Secondary Education Odisha shall not correct any wrong information filled up by the candidate.
22. The Fee for OSSTET is Rs. 500/-per candidate and fee once paid shall not be refunded
23. Application form has the following four sections.
(a) Personal Information
(b) Eligibility Criteria
(c) Educational Qualification
24. The first three sections can be filled up one by one starting from (a) → (b) → (c). However after
reaching section (c), one can again come back to “b” or “a” and update the information already
25. At first Personal Information shall be entered by the candidate. The same can be done only after
entering the DU Reference Number obtained from the State Bank of India, provided the number
has been authenticated by the server.
26. Enter all the mandatory fields and upload the required certificates/ documents/ photos in
jpg/jpeg/.jpg/.png file within the specified size. The Date of Birth of the candidate will automatically
be displayed on the screen, as entered by the candidate at SBI collect screen. Thereafter click
„SUBMIT‟ button to go to the next stage i.e. “Eligibility Criteria”.
27. Enter all the required fields under “Eligibility Criteria” and „SUBMIT‟ to go to the next stage i.e.
28. Enter all the mandatory fields under General & Professional Qualifications and „SUBMIT‟ to go to
the next stage “Declaration”.
29. Thereafter click “Declaration” section at the top of the screen, so that the entire data entered by
you shall be displayed on the screen.
30. Go through in detail, the information entered by you. If all entered information are correct click on
YES FINAL SUBMIT
31. If you want to further visualise the information that has been entered by you, click
Button and you can edit the information also.
32. After editing the information, click button to get the “Registration
33. Take the print copy of the “registration Receipt” and preserve it for further use.
34. The results of the OSSTET shall be processed as per data entered by the candidate and there
shall be no deviation from that.
THE BOARD SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
EVEN IF PAYMENT IS MADE. FEE ONCE PAID SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack