It takes many to form a crowd. However, there are a few who stand out. For their work, their achievements, their contribution to society at large.They are the role models.Odisha Citizens Award – is yet another initiative by Odisha’s most popular news and current affairs channel ‘OTV’ that aims at showcasing these role models and celebrating their work. The Entry can be submitted by self or for another as per the prescribed format. A panel of experts shall evaluate and short-list nominees against each category. A Jury comprising of eminent personalities from the field of Literature, Economics, Academics, Public Administration and Media will ratify the final list with their vote. There will be category-wise packages as special Prime Time Episodes on the nominees. OTV shall invite public voting (SMS/Online)The winners will be chosen as per the combined score of jury ranking and public vote.
Entry form & Tips
All entries must be received by Friday, 16st August 2013
Please download, Fillup and send to
Please download, fillup and send to
Simply courier the dully filled in application form to
ODISHA CITIZENS AWARD 2013
ODISHA TELEVISION LIMITED
C1, CHANDRASEKHARPUR, BDA COLONY, BHUBANESWAR
PIN: 751016, ODISHA
- Please complete one form per entry.
- You can nominate yourself.
- You can nominate or recommend another person or organization.
- You can enter/nominate into as many categories as you like. However, use separate forms.
- Stick to word counts. (with a maximum deviation of 5%)
- Provide as much quantitative evidence as possible.
- If something is not applicable, please type n/a.
- Remember that promotional materials and AV profile of the concerned shortlisted entries will be made and used for TV, Print, Radio, Website etc & for press release and promotion purposes.
- Part of the condition of this entry is that you shall participate in our program and/or promos and cooperate with our designated official throughout the award process.
- There is absolutely NO FEE towards submission of this entry form.
- You are encouraged to stay away from canvassing or trying to influence the award committee which will result in disqualification of your nomination/candidature.
- Judging criteria
- Entries will be shortlisted by OTV’s internal panel and subsequently be judged by a panel of experts from the related fields, business, the media and academics.
- The nominees and their profile will be highlighted on OTV and viewers will be asked to vote for their favourite.
- The final result will be declared based on the weighted average of jury marks and public voting.
The more information Odisha Citizens Award click here